If you haven’t been able to secure all the funding you need from your bank, then it’s time to look
at a real and credible alternative to the business overdraft.
FLEXIDRAFT is that alternative. It’s a new and simple funding solution, designed to help your
business access the cash it needs to run, develop and grow. As a Flexidraft customer, you benefit
from immediate and ongoing funding for your changing business needs. You can access up to 50%
of the value of your sales ledger up to a maximum of £50k.
Flexidraft can provide:
- Immediate and ongoing funding – generating more cash for your business against the value of
your sales ledger.
- Quick access to cash – the process is quick and simple and we can have your facility up and
running in a matter of days.
A secure form of funding – the funding received is based on the value of your sales ledger –
providing you just the amount you need, as and when you need it.
How much does it cost?
We charge a £500 arrangement fee and a monthly rate on use at 1.5% per month.
If you borrow £25,000, based on 50% of the value of your sales ledger – at a monthly rate of
1.5% it will cost you £369.86.
There are no minimum monthly fees.
How does it work?
We will set up a trust account in the name of your
business. Your sales go through the trust account
and you transfer money online from the trust
account into your bank account as required.
To help us process your enquiry quickly and efficiently the following will need to be supplied:
Summary of sales ledger
- Copy of latest management accounts
- Copy of latest certified accounts.
- Details of main customers/debtors
- Company registration number
Working with you
As a client of Bibby Financial Services you will always receive a professional and friendly service –
our business finance experts will:
Understand your business – to make informed and confident funding decisions
- Deliver a fast response to your funding needs
- Support your business in reaching its full potential
- Always provide a first class service to you
Why Bibby Financial Services?
We’ve been a trusted choice for companies of all sizes and sectors for over 27 years and here’s why:
We’re currently helping nearly 4,000 businesses across the UK
- We handle an annual client turnover of more than £3.9 billion
- We’re providing funding of around £342 million to help UK businesses
- We’re independent of the banks – which allows us to deliver flexible funding decisions quickly
- And, we’re backed by our parent company the Bibby Line Group who have a trading history
of over 204 years
To receive this benefit please log into your members area, if you’re not a UK Trades Confederation Member please click to join